Let’s take a look at the Purobeach Volumen Ocho recipe to create the perfect tunes for this lovely summer of 2012.
- 2 famous DJs (important)
- 1 label owner and compilation aficionado (Ben Sowton preferred)
- 1 long-term Ibiza DJ and resident at the world’s greatest club Pacha (Graham Sahara preferred)
- 31 high quality tracks
- 1 Seamless Recordings label
- 1 The Orchard (highly recommended)
- Venerable artists such as Eat Static
- Dozens of newer artists including Minus Blue, Gushi & Raffunk, Pushmipullu, Boot Cut Rockers, White Elephant, Unit Blue, Pushmipulyu, Double Yellow and Chymera, Luca C & Brigante ft. Ali Love
- Some of the scene’s most up-and-coming artists such as Maxxi Soundsystem, Evren Ulusoy and Larse
- Well-known names such as Guy Gerber, Crazy P, PBR Streetgang and Shur-i-kan and Solomun
No expense on packaging necessary!
- In a large bowl, beat together vocal Ballads, old school Hip Hop and downtempo instrumentals with organic Psychedelic Chill Out and some big synth-based monsters until smooth. This mixture will be called “Dia.”
- In another recipient, blend some excellent deep House alongside Nu Disco, so the mix flows with a certain air of summer freshness. This mixture will be called “Night.”
- Start your album with the Clockwork remix of “Different Morals” by Luca C & Brigante ft. Ali Love. Flow through 80 minutes worth of delectable tracks from some of the scene’s most up and coming artists such as Maxxi Soundsystem, Evren Ulusoy and Larse. Blend alongside tracks from more well-known names such as Guy Gerber, Crazy P, PBR Streetgang and Shur-i-kan. End on the blissed out string-led track “He Is Watching You” by Solomun.
- Melt the songs in a large studio over cold A/C.
- Season with taste and good mood.
- Preheat the sun to 90 degrees F (32 degrees C).
- Spread the Purobeach Volumen Ocher with as many friends as possible.
- Wait 4 days until July 30th.
- Enjoy, Purobeach Volumen Ocho is ready!
N.B You can reproduce these directions up to 8 times if you want to gain experience.
Want to see a preview? Watch the teaser for Purobeach Volumen Ocho below: