If you had the opportunity to get your music featured in more places, why wouldn’t you take it? And if those places were high-engagement areas, it’d really be a no brainer. Well listen up then, because our latest Marketplace partner, Klick Push, has just the thing for you. With access to games, loyalty programs and standard apps looking to offer rewards to their most engaged users, Klick Push places your music within these apps and in front of more than 60 million active users and potential fans.
The concept is simple: a gamer playing Fruit Ninja reaches level 100; a runner hits a mileage goal in his or fitness app; a shopper spends $100 in their 7-Eleven app, and they are rewarded with a free music download — your song. They can preview the track, rate it, and if they like it, enter their email in exchange for a free download of the song. All tracks come with an accompanying buy link for converted users to purchase your music.
Ratings help Klick Push better target users over time, so that your tracks are more likely to reach a potential fan in a relevant context. And you can track all activity surrounding your music, including listens, downloads, thumbs up or down, impressions and demographics to get a grasp on how well your tracks are being received.
Here’s how it works in The Orchard Marketplace:
- Install the app on the artist of your choice.
- Select which tracks you’d like to submit for in-app rewards by clicking on the “Upload your music now!” button.
- Pick your tracks and click on “Send your music now.”
- The next screen lists all tracks you’ve sent to the app and allows you to remove any you’d like to instantly pull from active rewards. You can return to this screen at any time by clicking on the Tracks menu at the top. This is also where you can add more music at a later date.
- Go to your Dashboard to see your analytics, including all-time and track-level downloads, impressions, shares, plays, likes and dislikes.
- Get a grasp of your top cities, states and countries by clicking on Download Locations.
That’s it! So many potential fans at your fingertips, including users of apps like Fruit Ninja, 7-Eleven and JunoWallet. Do keep in mind that any tracks streamed or downloaded through Klick Push are for promotional use only and will not generate direct revenue. What they will do is expand your reach, which in turn should increase your bottom line once you’ve collected some highly engaged new fans.
Check out the full demo video below: