We all know the best part of Winter is binge watching TV shows and catching up on movies we missed in the warmer months. Instead of spending half of your night searching Netflix, we’ve got you covered. From television to film, advertising to trailers, see a year in review highlighting sync placements from The Orchard’s Sync & Licensing Team.
We can’t guarantee you will love the films or shows… but we can promise the music will be fantastic.
- Assassin’s Creed — Black Angels “Entrance Song” (Blue Horizon)
- Molly’s Game — The Raveonettes “With My Eyes Closed” (The Raveonettes)
- The Party’s Just Beginning — The Turtles “Think I’ll Run Away” (Flo & Eddie)
- Journeymen — Guided By Voices “Skills Like This” (TVT)
- The Big Sick — We Gon Turn It Out” by Soulchef (Urband & Lazar)
- Insecure Ep 204 (HBO) — Too Short feat. Lil Jon “Shake That Monkey” (TVT)
- SMILF Ep 105 (Showtime) — Barbara & The Browns “Great Big Thing” (Simply Grand)
- The Bold Type Ep 102 (Freeform) — Fallulah “Big Bite” (Instant Records)
- Big Mouth Ep 106 (Netflix) — Panama Francis and the Savoy Sultans “Take the A Train” (CHMK)
- Fargo Ep 308 (FX) — Ivan Marinov & Varna Philharmonic Orchestra “Faust: Flower’s Charming” (KVZ Music)
- Google — Orchestra Boabab “Issa Soul” (Sterns African Record Centre)
- Apple — Backtracks Professional Karaoke “Fresh Prince of Bel Air (Karaoke Instrumental Track) [In the Style of Will Smith]” (Priddis)
- Tom Ford International — Henry Mancini “Lujon” (Cleopatra)
- Snapchat — Yamile Burich “Random” (EPSA)
- Travelers Insurance — Michelle Featherstone “Small House” (Michelle Featherstone)
TRAILERS / PROMOS
- Veneno — Rita Indiana Y Los Misterios “El Juidero”(Premium Latin)
- Trolls Christmas Special — Telegraphic “Bambaubau” (Ego)
- IFC Promo — Backtrack Professional Karaoke Band “Christmas in Hollis (Karaoke Instrumental Track in the style of Run DMC)” (Priddis)
- SMILF Promo — Local Natives “World News” (Frenchkiss)
There you have it, some of our many sync placements of 2017! Which one is your favorite?