I’m very excited to be joining The Orchard full-time as part of the Client Services team. I have been working part-time in the NYC office for the last 7 weeks and have met so many great people already. I can’t wait to get to know everyone! Here’s a bit on me…
- I’m from Miami, FL, born and raised, but am not fluent in Spanish (weird, I know)
- I went to Indiana University and majored in Arts Management with minors in Music and Marketing and was able to intern with Live Nation for a while during the summers
- I moved to London right after graduation on a six month visa where I interned for The Orchard
- Moved to NYC in July and am living in Williamsburg with two friends from high school and the cutest chocolate lab you’ll ever see (besides Buzz of course)
- I am a musician — singer/songwriter/guitar player and have become very involved in the open mic scene since I moved here
- I have a very broad taste in music… I like everything from Lana Del Rey and Muse to Steely Dan, Bob Dylan, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, and even a Miley Cyrus song or two (don’t judge me). I like a lot of Indie/Rock/Alternative stuff and Acoustic/Singer-Songwriter tunes as well. I love to learn about new music, films, TV shows… so please, if you have any recommendations, send ‘em on over!
- One of my favorite artists growing up was Eminem….
- I love to travel. I’ve been lucky enough to travel all around the US, Canada, and a bit of Europe. Next on my list are Australia and New Zealand, then South Africa.
- I’m Italian but don’t speak the language so one of my life goals is to become fluent, travel to Sicily, and find my relatives
Thanks for taking the time to read through this. I am really excited for what the future has in store and am ready to begin it with The Orchard.