Congratulations to The Orchard’s Laura Tesoriero (VP, Latin), Albert Torres (VP, Latin), Jason Pascal (SVP, Global Artist & Label Partnerships), and Erol Cichowski (SVP, Global Artist & Label Partnerships) for being named on this year’s Billboard Latin Power Players list! We congratulate you all for your heightened efforts to bring only the best of the best to The Orchard, breaking artists and records, while building relationships with a diverse array of labels from all over the world — solidifying The Orchard as a significant leader in the Latin space and beyond.
And they’re in good company! The Orchard would also like to give a shout out to our friends and partners on this year’s list. Cheers to all the incredible work you’ve done this past year and here’s to another one ahead with additional opportunities to empower artists and creatives across the global music industry.
- Alex Mizrahi (CEO, Seitrack Management)
- Andy Martinez (Vice Chair, Jak Entertainment)
- Camille Soto (CEO, GLAD Empire)
- Eric Duars (Founder & CEO, Duars Entertainment)
- Felipe Pimiento (COO, Magnus Media)
- Frabian Eli Carrion (CEO, Real Hasta La Muerte)
- Luana Pagani (Partner & President, Seitrack Management)
- Michel Vega (CEO, Magnus Media)
- Noah Assad (Co-Founder & CEO, Rimas Entertainment)
- Robert Fernandez (Co-Founder & CEO, Mr. 305 Records)
- Sergio Lizarraga (President, Lizos Music)
- Tomas Cookman (Founder & CEO, Industria Works)
- Walter Kolm (CEO & President, Walter Kolm Entertainment)